What can HPPPA membership do for you? More than you can IMAGINE!
As a networking association, we provide a variety of opportunities for our members to:
- Get educated about products
- Discuss business practices with other members
- Participate in industry related discussions
- Take advantage of tools for professional growth
Throughout the year HPPPA conducts bi-weekly conference calls that consist of any of the following:
- Product knowledge seminars with top manufacturers
- Product focus group sessions
- Business Growth & Development
- Other timely & current topics
Additional opportunities through the association for growth & networking are provided through:
- Participation at our bi-yearly suite event at industry tradeshows
- Working with industry leaders
- Members to share their expertise about business related topics as speakers on panel discussion groups
- Presenters at group seminars
- Social networking
Making important information available at your fingertips
- HPPPA Web site - www.HPPPA.org - Members Only Web Site
- HPPPA Private Yahoo Group
- HPPPA Private Facebook Group
- Distributor Referral Upon Request
- Quarterly Magazine - “HPR”
Educational and Professional Development – Lectures via TeleConference:
Enhancing your skills today for a more profitable operation tomorrow.
- Dr. Ava Cadell’s Loveology University – discount on tuition (www.loveologyuniversity.com)
- NAASAS membership – www.naasas.com
- HPPPA’s Learning Collective - Coming Spring/Summer 2013!
Legal Services with www.adultbizlaw.com:
Michael Fattorosi of Fattorosi & Associates is HPPPA’s House Counsel. For your legal questions & needs regarding your business, sign up for your free newsletter or retain Michael Fattorosi at a reasonable rate.
- Legal Services for the Party Plan Industry
(select your plan at www.adultbizlaw.com)
- HPPPA Action Alerts
- Answers to your questions!
We do not provide membership or advice to consultants of other companies.